| Yungtay Engineering Co., Ltd.|
- Not to be confused with Shanghai Yungtay Elevator.
Yungtay Engineering Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 永大) is a Taiwan-based elevator company. It is one of the two major Taiwanese elevator companies, the other one is GFC (a subsidiary of Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corporation).
Yungtay Engineering was established on July 9, 1966 as a distributor of Hitachi elevators in Taiwan. In March 1972, Yungtay exported its first elevators to Hong Kong, followed by Japan in June of the same year. In 1976, Yungtay along with Hitachi developed elevators for use in state housing.
In September 1993, Shanghai Yungtay Elevator Equipment Co. Ltd. was established under a joint investment between Hitachi and Taiwan Yungtay Engineering. Five years later, Yungtay along with Hitachi established Yungtay-Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Main article: Hitachi Elevator Fixtures Guide
Because Yungtay produce elevators under technical cooperation with Hitachi, most of their elevators uses fixtures from Hitachi. Most installations from the 2000s uses Hitachi's B95 push buttons, although some others uses Yungtay's own fixtures. Older installations, usually those branded as Yungtay-Hitachi, uses Hitachi's "Computer Control" elevator fixtures or B89 push buttons. Elevators manufactured by Shanghai Yungtay in China also use Hitachi's B95 buttons.
- HPL Elevator (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
PT. Mitra Global Kencana(Indonesia, discontinued)
This list also includes "Yungtay-Hitachi" and "Shanghai Yungtay" branded elevators.
- United Plaza, Shanghai
- Summer Capitol Coast Apartments, Nandaihe
- Haibai Oriental Neegreen Hotel, Huidung
- Chicony Center, Wuhan
- Broadway Centre (Village Mall), Macau (1991)
- Apartemen Teluk Intan, Jakarta
- Metro Tanah Abang, Jakarta
- Pancoran Riverview Apartment, Jakarta
- Green Central City, Jakarta
- Novotel Gajah Mada, Jakarta
- Madu Inn Mangga Besar, Jakarta
- Halmahera Siaga Hospital, Bandung (replacement from a 1980s Indolift elevator)
- Some stations of Taipei Metro:
- Taipei Main Station
- Songshan Airport Station (2009)
- Minquan West Road Station
- Daquaotou Station (2010)
- Cathay Landmark
- Inn Cube Taipei Main Station
- Y-Hotel Taipei
- Asia Plaza Building
- National Immigration Agency
- Shilin District Administration Center
- Neihu District Administration Center
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- National Taiwan University Veterinary Hospital
- Taipei Medical University Shuang Ho Hospital
- Cheng Hsin General Hospital
- CityInn Hotel Plus Taichung Station Branch, Taichung
- Sunshine Plaza Outlet, Taichung
- Keelung Cultural Center, Keelung
- Keelung Customs Office, Keelung
- Lealea Garden Hotel Moon, Nantou
- GB Point, Singapore
- The Flemington Tower, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Sons Thinh 1 Hotel, Vung Tau, Vietnam