XJ Schindler (Chinese: 西继迅达) is an elevator company formed as the result of a joint venture of Schindler and XJ Elevator, based in Xuchang, Henan, China. The brand was consolidated to Schindler Group's financial statement in 2014. Elevators manufactured by XJ Schindler are heavily based on XJ's design and not from Schindler.
- VIGO: Elevators for residential buildings and possibly private homes.
- SL6000: Elevators for commercial buildings, comes in both MMR and MRL and have maximum capacity of 1600 kilograms.
- OV6000: Observation/panoramic elevators.
- MD6000: Bed elevators for hospitals and medical facilities.
- VT-XZ: Freight elevators with 2000-6500 kilograms capacity.
- ESP: Commercial escalators
- Guangfo Metro - Qiandenghu Lake Station (Guangfo Line), Foshan
- Miles Hotel, Jiujiang, Jiangxi
- Nanchang Railway Station (Platform 2 and 3), Nanchang, Jiangxi
- Living Plaza Dago, Bandung (2016, service elevators)
- Some Transmart/Transmart Carrefour stores in Indonesia:
- Transmart Carrefour Depok, Depok (2017)
- Transmart Graha Raya Bintaro Jaya, Tangerang, Banten (2017)
- Transmart Buah Batu, Bandung (2016)
- Transmart Tegal, Tegal (2016)
- Transmart Pabelan, Surakarta
- Transmart Rungkut, Surabaya (2016)
- Transmart Palembang, Palembang (2017)
- Nee Soon East Community Centre, Singapore (2016)
Notes and references
|Merging brand or joint venture elevator companies|
|LG-OTIS • Kone Marryat Scott • Montgomery Kone • Schindler Haughton • Thyssen Dover • ThyssenKrupp Dongyang • Kone Westinghouse • XJ Schindler|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|