| "This elevator needs to be fixed!" |
The content of this page or section needs to be rewritten. Please help the Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
Vander Electronic Technology (Chinese: 宏大工程) is a company based in Hong Kong, China since 1992. It specializes elevator floor position indicators, voice synthesizers and emergency telephones.
LED floor indicators
Vander provides different types of LED floor indicators with 16-segmented and/or LED dot-matrix displays.
Most of their LED dot-matrix floor indicators are of higher density, to display Chinese characters. They can be green, red, yellow and even white. Vander's LED dot-matrix indicators are mostly used by Schindler for their D-Line and sometimes newer M-Line elevator fixtures in Asia Pacific, but they are also used by other brands such as Fujitec, Otis, Sigma, etc.
LCD floor indicators
The LCD floor indicators can be implemented in different sizes, depending on the width of the indicator window.
Multimedia LCD floor indicators
These are large LCD floor indicators which displays multimedia. Almost all of these indicators resembles Schindler's E-Vision display.
Vander also makes hall lanterns in different variations and shapes. Only one variant which has a floor indicator with LED dot matrix display.
Floor announcement components
The company also makes common type of synthesized floor announcements for accessible elevators. By default, the supported languages includes Cantonese, Putunghua (or Mandarin) and English. Sometimes, those voices can be replaced with other voices by insert them into the storage media.
- Some elevator enthusiasts from Hong Kong, China refers the Vander synthesized floor announcements as either "Fujitec Voice" or "Fujitec-Schindler Voice", when those components are mainly installed in both Fujitec and Schindler elevators in Hong Kong, China. However, these terms are misleading as those voices can be installed on elevators installed by other companies.
Notes and references
- ↑ Fujitec Traction Lift/Elevator 18 富士達機器帶動式升降機18
- ↑ 灣仔港灣道體育館OTIS無機房升降機
- ↑ 旺角33亞皆老街Sigma升降機
- ↑ 到站灯(带层显)
- ↑ Fujitec High-Speed Traction Elevator at Tower B, Kowloon Commerce Centre, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
- ↑ Fujitec High-Speed Traction Elevator at Millennium City 6, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 北角海匯酒店FUJITEC高速升降機
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Schindler High-Speed traction elevator at Millennium City 5 - BEA Tower, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- ↑ Hitachi Traction Elevator at Shui Shing House, Tin Shui (1) Estate, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong
- ↑ OTIS Traction Elevator at Public Stand, Block F, Sha Tin Racecourse, Fo Tan, Sha Tin, New Territories, Hong Kong
- ↑ ThyssenKrupp M.R.L.(Machine-Room-Less) Traction Elevator at So Uk Estate, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 日常我們聽到d電梯迷常話某公司品牌廣播其實是錯誤的觀念 應叫共用廣播 (Facebook Group: hkelev.com)
- Official website (Simplified Chinese only)
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
|Non-proprietary/third-party elevator components companies|
|Adams • Arkel • BUT-SAN • CEA • CEDES • C. E. Electronics • China Electronics Service/CES • C.J. Anderson • Ceham • Dewhurst/Dupar Control (ERM) • DMG (MAD) • ECI • ELMI • EPCO • ESI • Everbright • Fermator Group • GAL • Hollister-Whitney • Hong Jiang • Innovation Industries • Jinlix • JRT • KDS • Kronenberg • LiSA • Langer & Laumann • Lester Controls • Magnetek • MCE • Meiller Group • Mico Control • Monarch Control • Monitor • NewLift • O.Thompson • Peelle • PTL • Salient • Schaefer • Sematic Group • Sodimas Ascenseurs • STEP • Tonic Electronic Engineering/Smartonic Technologies • Tung Da Electric • TVC • Vander Electronic Technology • Vega • Virginia Controls • Wittur Group/Selcom • More...|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|