⬁ My Status: On a 9 months hiatus starts from May 13, 2019. | Offline
| The president of Elevatorpedia
This user is an Admin of Elevatorpedia.
| Maintainer of Elevatorpedia
This user helps clean Elevatorpedia from spam and vandalism.
| Police of Elevatorpedia
This user strikes and blocks vandals and spammers on sight.
| Frequent editor
This user frequently edits Elevatorpedia.
Hi there. I'm an admin of Elevatorpedia and Elevator Community Wiki.
If you require any help or advice, or want to leave suggestion, just leave a message on my talk page.
I'm just a guy who loves elevators since I was around 4 years old. I live in Bali, Indonesia (currently working abroad, around Europe). On YouTube, I'm now known as IDLift3000.
Favorite elevators brands
Devices used for elevator filming
- Samsung Galaxy A30 (Since May 4, 2019)
- Nikon Coolpix S800C (since late July 2014)
- Sony Ericsson K530i (January 2009 to July 2009)
- Nexian G911 (July 2009 to July 2011)
- Panasonic DDV-6000 (April 2009 to December 2010)
- Nokia 2730 (March 2010 to May 2014)
- Canon PowerShot A2300 (June 2, 2012 to September 2014)
- Apple iPad (November 2013 to May 2014)
- Lenovo A316i (late May to September 4, 2014)
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (September 4, 2014 to November 10, 2015)
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (November 10, 2015 to May 4, 2019)
My personal gallery
This is what I hate when I found an elevator with these words :-(
How to call the elevator from outside...?
Former PT. Berca Schindler Lifts
's office in my hometown, Bali, Indonesia. The office has moved out to somewhere else and the old office is now a Chinese restaurant.
This is not an inclined Kruppy btw!
Am I floating in an elevator shaft...?
- EW Admin ⬁ IDLift3000 [Contact me! ⬅]
My friends in Elevatorpedia
Please ask me first if you want to use this for your profile page.