thyssenkrupp EVOLUTION BLUE is thyssenkrupp's current machine room less elevator model for European countries, which is a successor of the regular Synergy model. It was introduced in 2012, discontinued in 2019 and 2020 for Russia and CIS. thyssenkrupp marketed this model as NEXT LEVEL ELEVATOR.
The thyssenkrupp EVOLUTION BLUE is a standardized and modular design elevator that was developed as a revision of the existing product to offer more attractive products in the market. EVOLUTION BLUE is a machine room less elevator with high-efficiency drive motor, RISC processor core, energy regenerative drive (CPI50R or RPI inverter) and E.COR BLUE control system. This elevator system complies with either EN81-1+A3 or EN81-20/50 (starting on October 2016) and it is TÜV Süd tested. It also has increased car area and running with minimal noise. The cab design consists of four series; STYLE, CHIC, ELEGANT, and VERTICAL.
- 320-4000 kilograms (or 4-53 persons) capacities
- 1/1.6/2/2.5/3 meters per second speeds
- Serves up to 40 floors
- Travel height up to 100 meters
- Single or double entrances
- Door types (either thyssenkrupp's own door components or non-proprietary door components)
- Center opening (2 panels)
- Two speed telescoping (2 panels)
- Two speed telescoping center opening (4 panels)
- BLUETON, STEP Classic or Schaefer (MT42, RT42wg or VB42) push buttons
- Regenerative inverter (CPI50R or RPI)
- Destination Selection Control supported as an optional feature
To be added.