Thyssen Dover Elevator Co. (known as Thyssen Dover) was a company that installed elevators & escalators. They were founded when Thyssen bought out Dover, forming Thyssen Dover. The company finished merging with Krupp in 2001 to form ThyssenKrupp Elevator - Americas Business Unit (now known as thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas).
- Redding Convention Center, Redding, CA
- Museum of Ancient Life, Lehi, UT
- 1468 Northern Blvd - Manhasset, NY
- Cornwall Square, Cornwall, Ontario
- A. Grenville and William Davis Courthouse, Brampton, Ontario
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- The "Thyssen Dover" name is very rarely seen on the elevator's visible parts like cabs and car stations (they are normally labelled as Dover). It is usually only seen in elevator catalogues, contracts, etc. As a result of this, Thyssen Dover elevators are usually only distinguishable by their date of manufacture.
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
|Merging brand or joint venture elevator companies|
|LG-OTIS • Kone Marryat Scott • Montgomery Kone • Schindler Haughton • Thyssen Dover • ThyssenKrupp Dongyang • Kone Westinghouse • XJ Schindler|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|