|Stannah Lifts Holdings Ltd.|
1867 (London, United Kingdom)
Passenger elevators, freight elevators, platform lifts, stairlifts, escalators and moving walks
Stannah Lifts was founded in London in 1867 by Joseph Stannah, as a manufacturer of cranes and hoists for transporting ships' cargo. Stannah Lifts began making hand-powered passenger elevators at the turn of the 20th century.
The company was initially located on Southwark Bridge Road, before moving to Bankside in the early 20th century. The company remained here until the site was destroyed during the London Blitz. The chairman at the time, Leslie Stannah, built new headquarters at Tiverton Street, Southwark using compensation money awarded to the company.
In 1968, Stannah launched its Maxilift passenger elevator.
In 1974, the company moved from London to Andover. In the following year, the company produced its first stairlift product and began exporting in 1979. In 1994, the company opened two subsidiaries in United States and the Netherlands, followed by Slovakia in 2003.
- Passenger elevators
- Maxilift: MRL or MMR elevators for low-rise buildings and moderate use.
- Xtralift: MRL or MMR elevators with larger capacities for mid-rise buildings.
- System 21: Hydraulic elevator with a 6-16 persons capacity (discontinued)
- MRLi: MRL hydraulic elevator with the drive system installed in the elevator pit and shaft without the need of a separate machine room.
- MRC: Cost effective MRL hydraulic elevator with the controller and drive system housed in a small cabinet (discontinued)
- Custom and glass elevators
- Freight elevators
- Heavy duty freight elevators
- Daldoss Microlift dumbwaiter
- Levelmaster (platform lift designed for freights)
- Goodsmaster (for freights only)
- Goodsmaster Plus (freight elevator with attendant)
- Firefighting and evacuation elevators
- Platform lifts
- Lowriser and Lowriser 2
- Midlift Plus
- Stairiser (inclined platform lift)
- Escalators and moving walks (Stannah is a distributor of Anlev escalators from Anlev Elex)
- Main article: List of Stannah elevator fixtures
|CS Access Technology||Singapore, Malaysia and|
|Independence 2011||New Zealand|
|Interstate Lift||United States||Serves the Greater Delaware Valley|
- Various railway stations:
- London Kings Cross Railway Station, London Kings Cross
- London Victoria Railway Station, London Victoria
- Bury St Edmunds Railway Station (Platform 1), Bury St Edmunds
- Stevenage Railway Station (Platforms 1, 2, 3 and 4), Stevenage
- Welwyn Garden City Railway Station (Platforms 1, 2, 3 and 4), Welwyn Garden City
- Leicester Railway Station (Platforms 1, 2, 3 and 4), Leicester
- GAP, London Piccadilly Circus
- TKMaxx, Worcester
- PT. CSAccess Technology Indonesia, Pluit, Jakarta, Indonesia (Stannah Midlift platform lift)
- Stannah Lifts is known as the leading manufacturer of stairlifts worldwide, as well as the largest elevator manufacturer in Britain.
- The company produced its 500,000th stairlift in February 2011 during a visit by the Prince of Wales to the Andover headquarters.
- Stannah elevators are also found in several Network Rail stations.