- Not to be confused with XJ Siemens.
Siemens is a big industrial company founded in 1847 as "Siemens & Halske". The elevator division was concentrated in Denmark and was later sold to Otis at some point.
Siemens also bought JÄRNHS Elektriska AB (merged as Elema-Schönander AB in 1956, was bought in 1959 and became Elema Siemens AB for a while), who made generic elevators in and around Stockholm, as well as other electrical things such as X-Rays.
- Satanakatu 5, Helsinki, Finland (1913)
- Östberga estate, Stockholm, Sweden (1960s)
- Copenhagen Central Railway station, Denmark
- Peter Bangs Vej S-tog station, Denmark
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.