Shanghai Mitsubishi LEHY-MRL is the current machine room less elevator model of Shanghai Mitsubishi.
LEHY-MRL is a machine room less traction elevator for low to mid-rise building. It is based on Mitsubishi Electric's Elenessa and NEXIEZ-MRL. The control board is installed behind the landing station on the top floor, rather than in a large secured cabinet on the wall next to the landing doors. A silver keyhole on the bottom of the panel is used to access the control board. This model can be easily identified by its scrolling directional arrows on the floor indicators inside the car.
- Gearless traction
- VVVF control
- 0.63/1/1.4/1.75 m/s speed.
- 320/450/550/630 kg for 0.63 m/s speed.
- 320-2500 kg for 1 m/s speed.
- 630/800/1050 kg for 1.4 m/s speed.
- 630-2500 kg for 1.75 m/s speed.
- Maximum number of floors served:
- 5 floors for 0.63 and 1 m/s speed with 320/450/550 kg capacity.
- 18 floors for 1 m/s speed with 630-2500 kg capacity.
- 28 floors for 1.4 and 1.75 m/s speed with 630-2500 kg capacity.
- Up to 4 elevators in a group.
- Center or two speed telescopic side opening doors.
- Single entrance only.
- Mall of Indonesia (2012)
- Bank Permata KCU Asemka
- Embassy of the People's Republic of China
- GBI Fatmawati Church
- Grand Inna Kuta (2012)
- Mercure Bali Nusa Dua (2010)
- Fairfield by Marriott Bali Legian (2017)
- Cilacap Electric Steam Power Plant (PLTU Cilacap), Cilacap
- Verse Hotel Cirebon, Cirebon
- Indoluxe Hotel Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta
- Hasanuddin University, Makassar
- Jeneponto Electric Steam Power Plant (PLTU Jeneponto), Makassar
- Dr. H. M. Ansari Saleh Public Regional Hospital, Banjarmasin
- Rotunda do Istmo pedestrian footbridge, Cotai, Macau, China
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge - Macau Port and Zhuhai Port, China (2018)
- Volokolamskaya Moscow Central Diameter Station - D2, Moscow, Russia
- Penyagino Moscow Central Diameter Station - D2, Moscow, Russia