Schindler NeoLift was a traction elevator model made by Schindler and it is only sold in Central and South America. This model was believed to be first made by Atlas Schindler in Brazil.
Schindler NeoLift is a low to mid-rise traction elevator model for residential and commercial buildings. It could also be integrated with either Miconic 10 or Schindler ID destination dispatch system for high-rise installations, or even a Lobby Vision system. There was also BioPass, a security feature which allows people to scan their fingerprint to access certain floors. Schindler NeoLift was made from the mid 2000s until around the 2010s. It is unknown when the model was discontinued.
- 1, 1.25, 1.50, or 1.75 m/s (latest batch can runs at maximum speed of 2.50 m/s)
- Travel distance up to 50 m
- Center or two speed telescopic opening doors
- Single or two entrances
- 450-1175 kilograms (6-15 persons) capacities (older batch may have capacities up to 17 persons)
- Grand Venetian, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico