Schindler 9300 AE (Advanced Edition, formerly 9300) is an escalator model made by Schindler.
Schindler 9300 AE escalators are built for commercial and other public buildings. It was first made in 1997. In April-May 2005, the Schindler 9300 escalator was replaced with the Schindler 9300 AE escalator. The Schindler 9300 AE escalator is a current Schindler escalator model.
In 2018, the 9300 AE received a facelift, which includes a newly redesigned handrail newel end cap.
A moving walk version of it is called 9500 AE (inclined) and 9500 (horizontal).
- 13 meters of maximum rise
- 30 or 35 degrees of inclination.
- 0.5 / 0.6 / 0.65 m/s speeds
- 600/800/1000 mm normal step width.
- ECOLINE (for the U.S.) and E3 premium power packages (for other countries) power saving features.
- Miconic F microprocessor control
- Can be equipped with Ultra UV handrail sanitization device (available since May 2020) as an option
- A golden Schindler 9300 AE unit was used by King Salman of Saudi Arabia to disembarked from his plane after he landed in Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in Jakarta, Indonesia on March 1, 2017.
- Schindler 9700 - moving walkway model
Notes and references
- Schindler escalator handrail sanitization solution brochure - Schindler Group