Suzhou Monarch Control Technology (or simply Monarch, Chinese: 默纳克) is a company specializes in elevator and escalator control system founded in 2003 and based in Suzhou, People's Republic of China. It is a subsidiary of Shenzhen Inovance Technology. The company mainly produce elevator and escalator controllers mainly used by third-party elevator maintenance companies, but sometimes they are also used by major elevator and escalator companies.
These notable projects were mainly installations or replacements of elevator fixtures, controllers, etc.
Hong Kong Island
- Tai On Building, Sai Wan Ho (2016, 2018-, geared to gearless alteration, 1.75m/s)
- Kam Wah Building (514-516, Nathan Road), Yau Ma Tel (2014, replacement of 2 former 1966 Hitachi elevators, 1m/s)
- Lik Sang Plaza, Tsuen Wan (2014 and 2016, replacement of 2 former 1973 Schindler elevators, 1m/s)
- Ayodya Resort Bali, Bali (2018)
- Dafam Savvoya Seminyak Hotel (formerly Savvoya by Prasanthi), Bali (2014)
- Informa Gatsu (formerly RTC Gatsu), Denpasar, Bali (SJEC elevators)
- POP! Hotel Teuku Umar, Denpasar, Bali (2010, SJEC elevators)
- Similar to Shanghai STEP and MicoControl, Monarch Control is a brand of elevator controller mostly used for elevator modernizations by third-party elevator maintenance companies in Hong Kong, China.
- They also provide their controllers to SJEC.
- Monarch doesn't manufactures elevator buttons but their sister company Shanghai MoBst Elevator Technology Co. Ltd. (joint venture between Shenzhen Inovance and Shanghai BST) produce the elevator buttons.
Notes and references
- ↑ By Techfaith Engineering Limited.
- ↑ 早期與現今VVVF系統比較 (Facebook Group: hkelev.com)
- ↑ By Taizoom Elevator Company (HK) Limited.
- ↑ Replacement of three 1990 Hyundai hydraulic elevators (Lift PE 3, 5 and 6). Installed on Fuji Electric (Fe) elevators (also known as Guangdong Fast Elevator), supplied by Lines.
- ↑ Installed by Lines.
- ↑ Mod機前Mod機後 (Facebook Group: hkelev.com)
- ↑ 此品牌升降機在香港不多於100部現將進行整改工程停用 (Facebook Group: hkelev.com)
- ↑ 中區扶梯翻新消息 (Post no.: 5, discussion conversation in hkitalk.net)
- ↑ A presentation slideshow from Monarch Control
- ↑ Monarch Holds the 2014 South China Elevator Market Forum, Shenzhen Inovance Technology.
|Third-party elevator components companies|
|Adams • Arkel • BUT-SAN • CEA • CEDES • C. E. Electronics • China Electronics Service/CES • C.J. Anderson • Ceham • Dewhurst/Dupar Control (ERM) • DMG (MAD) • ECI • ELMI • EPCO • ESI • Everbright • Fermator Group • GAL • Hollister-Whitney • Hong Jiang • Innovation Industries • Jinlix • JRT • KDS • Kronenberg • LiSA • Langer & Laumann • Lester Controls • Magnetek • MCE • Meiller Group • Mico Control • Monarch Control • Monitor • NewLift • O.Thompson • Peelle • PTL • Salient • Schaefer • Sematic Group • Sodimas Ascenseurs • STEP • Tonic Electronic Engineering/Smartonic Technologies • Tung Da Electric • TVC • Vander Electronic Technology • Vega • Virginia Controls • Wittur Group/Selcom • More...|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|