This is a list of notable elevator installations of Dong Yang elevators. Dong Yang stopped making elevators and escalators in 2003 and was acquired by thyssenkrupp, which formed the ThyssenKrupp Dongyang brand.
This page does not contain ThyssenKrupp Dongyang elevator installations.
Hong Kong Island
- 128-134 Wellington Street, Central (1996)
- Taihe Building, Wan Chai (1988)
- Paramount Building, Chai Wan (1990)
- China Harbour Building, North Point (1991)
- Kee On Building, Sheung Wan (1992)
- Chinachem Plaza, Tsim Sha Tsui (1988)
- Sunshine Plaza, To Kwan Wan (1991)
- Pacific Trade Centre, Kowloon Bay (1990)
- China Hong Kong City, Tsim Sha Tsui (1988)
- Office Tower - Block 1,2,3,5,6
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal
- Royal Pacific Hotel
- Wah Shing Industrial Centre, Kwun Tong (1988)
- Block 1 and 2, Tuen Mun Town Plaza (Phase 2), Tuen Mun (1989)
- Miami Beach Towers, Tuen Mun (1991)
- Ho Shun Fuk Building, Yuen Long (1988)
- Elegance Gardens, Tuen Mun (1988)
- Hong Kong Gold Coast, Tuen Mun
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Plaza (1990)
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Residence (Phase 1) - Block 1-5 (1990)
- Hong Lai Garden, Tuen Mun (1989)
- Favor Industrial Centre, Kwai Chung (1989)
- Ping Wui Centre, Yuen Long (1989)
Project from Hong Kong Housing Authority
Please refer to Lift Modernisation Programme.
- Fu Shan Estate, Wong Tai Sin (1990)
- Chun Wah Court, Ngau Tau Kok (1990)
The first Dong Yang elevator in Indonesia was installed in 1988 by its sole agent PT. Pura Kencana.
- Pantai Indah Kapuk Hospital (1998)
- Apartemen Istana Harmoni (1995)
- Redtop Hotel & Convention Center
- YAI Institute of Economic Science, Senen
- Senen Jaya Market Block 5
- Husada Funeral Home
- Taman Pasadenia Pulomas (1996)
- LAPAN Building, Rawamangun
- Pondok Indah Mall 1 (1991)
- Komplek Bidakara (1996)
- Hotel Bidakara Jakarta
- Birawa Assembly Hall
- Binasentra Building
- Hotel Cipta Mampang (1991)
- Jalan Raya Kemang No. 15 (2002)
- Fatmawati General Hospital - Paviliun Teratai
- Plaza Kalibata (2004)
- UHAMKA Limau Campus, Gandaria (2000s, modernized by Louser Lift)
- Kantor Taman A9 Mega Kuningan
- Siaga Raya Warung Jati Hospital, Pejaten
- Grand Tropic Suites (1996, some have been modernized by ThyssenKrupp in the 2000s)
- The Jayakarta Residences (1994)
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Resort (formerly Le Meridien Nirwana) (1997)
- The Laguna Nusa Dua
- Bank Permata Bintaro Sektor 7, Tangerang, Banten (1996, low-rise elevators)
- Anna Hospital, Bekasi
- As-Syafi'Iyah Islamic University, Bekasi
- Hajj Embarkation Hostel Jakarta, Bekasi
- Salak The Heritage Hotel, Bogor (1998)
- The Jayakarta Suites Bandung, Bandung (1994)
- The Jayakarta Yogyakarta Hotel, Yogyakarta (1992)
- Plaza Simpang Lima, Semarang (1990, modernized by Pillar)
- Projects by Housing and Development Board (HDB)
- Block 140, 401, 402, 405, 406, 530, 534, 536, 550 Bedok HDB
- Block 637A Bedok Reservoir HDB
- Block 156 Choa Chu Kang HDB
- Block 5 Kreta Ayer HDB
- Block 334, 344 346 Clementi HDB
- Block 349 Taman Jurong HDB
- Block 6, 7, 14B, 37, 117, 119, 120 Toa Payoh HDB
- Block 5 Holland Village HDB
- Block 1, 5, 8 Redhill HDB
- Block 170, 171 Queensway HDB
- Block 801, 806, 807 French Road HDB
- Block 63 Kallang Bahru HDB
- Block 30 Old Airport Road HDB
- Block 157 Teck Whye HDB
- Block 290D Bukit Batok HDB
- Block 288B and 288C Bukit Batok East HDB
- Block 656, 677, 678, 679, 736, 793 Woodlands HDB
- Block 175 Lompang Road HDB
- Block 175 Bukit Panjang HDB
- Block 156 Choa Chu Kang HDB
- Block 154A, 290D Bukit Batok HDB
- Greenridge Shopping Centre (Block 524A)
- Sunshine Place
- Woodlands Mart
- Skytech Building, Bukit Batok
- Woodlands Civic Centre (modernized by 9G Elevator, currently being replaced by Schindler with The PORT Technology as of 2019)
- YS One, Yishun (currently being replaced by Fujitec since 2018)
- Posco Center (1995)
- Samchang Plaza
- SMT Building (1999)
- Oakwood Premier Building
- JW Marriott Seoul
- Korea Specialty Contractor Financial Cooperative
- Yeongnam Tower, Daegu
- Hwamyung Lotte, Busan
- Hwamyung KOLON Hanulche 2, Busan
- Daemyung Resort Danyang, Danyang
- On-Dal Building (2002)
- Pyeong-Gang Building (2003)
- NC Department Store, Suncheon
- Karnaphuli Garden, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Kad Suan Kaew, Chiangmai, Thailand
- Robinson Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- Chonnatee Condo Town, Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Tower A
- Tower B (modernized by Golden Elevator)
- Tower E (modernized by Thaitech Elevator)
- Tower F (modernized by Thaitech Elevator)
These are some of Dong Yang installations that have been removed or replaced by another elevator.
Hong Kong Island
- Hewlett Centre, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong (1989)
- Tai Shing Industrial Building, Sham Shui Po (1991)
- Hilltop Gardens, Diamond Hill (1990) 
- Shopping Arcade, Tuen Mun Town Plaza (Phase 2), Tuen Mun (1989)
- Tuen Mun Town Plaza (Phase 3), Tuen Mun (1992-2015/2017)
- Waterside Plaza, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong (1991) 
- Shatin Galleria, Fo Tan (1990) 
- The Ambassador City Jomtien Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand (Ocean Wing) (modernized to Thyman and Kone elevators)
- Wisma Slipi, Jakarta, Indonesia (1995-2017)
- Apartemen Brawijaya, Jakarta, Indonesia (1993-2015/2017)
- Hotel Marau (Biak Beach Hotel), Irian Jaya, West Papua (1995-2008, building demolished)
Notes and references
- ↑ Passenger elevators already replaced by Schindler. and all freight lifts were refurbished in 2016.
- ↑ Elevators maintenance by TAIZOOM Elevator Company (HK) Limite.
- ↑ Residential lifts were modernized in 2004, and all lifts maintained by Association Electrical Engineering Limited.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Lifts in these building will be replaced to Anlev Elex under the Lift Modernisation Programme.
- ↑ Main elevators were modernized by ThyssenKrupp Dongyang, while the service elevators were replaced by Louser Lift.
- ↑ All are hydraulic elevators. Service elevators number 1 and 3 has been replaced into Schindler 5400 AP and 3300 AP MRL elevators respectively. Scenic elevator and service elevator 2 still original.
- ↑ Main elevators have been replaced into Schindler 3300 AP elevators, except the service elevator.
- ↑ The freight elevator is speculated to be modernized twice. The passenger elevator was replaced into Louser, while the freight elevator is replaced into generic.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 Modernized by 9G Elevator Pte. Ltd.
- ↑ Elevators replaced by Anlev Elex in 2018-2019.
- ↑ Elevators replaced by OTIS in 2019.
- ↑ Three passenger lifts replaced with KONE Minispace in 2016. Four freight lifts modernized by KONE in 2017.
- ↑ Modernized by Holake Hong Kong Limited starting in 2020.
- ↑ Replaced by Otis in 2018.
- ↑ Replaced with Anlev in 2015.
- ↑ Replaced with Anlev in 2015.
- ↑ Replaced with KONE Minispace in 2016-2017.
- ↑ Residential lifts were modernized in 2003, and all lifts are replacing with KONE Minispace starting in 2018.
- ↑ Elevators replaced in 2018 by KONE due to an incident which caused the lift to smashed into the top floor and injured two persons.
- ↑ All lifts are replacing with Toshiba starting in 2018.
- ↑ Replaced into Sigma Iris NV elevators in 2017
- ↑ Replaced by thyssenkrupp. Two out of four were replaced in 2015, while the remaining two were replaced in 2017. All were replaced into thyssenkrupp GL gearless traction model.
|Notable elevator installations|
|By elevator companies/brands||Dong Yang • Dover • Elevators Pty. Ltd. • Express Lift • Fiam • Falconi • Fujitec • GoldStar • Guangri • Hitachi • Hyundai • IFE • Kone • LG • Marryat & Scott • Mitsubishi • Nippon • Orona • Otis • Sabiem • Schindler • Schlieren • Shanghai Mitsubishi • Sigma • Thyssen • thyssenkrupp • Toshiba|
|By elevator models/types||Express Lift DMR Control • Hitachi Computer Control • Kone (Alta • MiniSpace • MonoSpace • TranSys) • Mitsubishi (ELEMOTION • NexWay) • Otis (Spec 50 • Spec 60 • Gen2 • Elevonic 401 • Elevonic 411 and 411 M • Otis 2000 • Otis 3200) • Schindler (3300 • 3300 AP • 5400 AP • 5500 • 7000 • EuroLift) • Sigma Di • thyssenkrupp (evolution • synergy)|
|By elevator systems||Kone Destination/Polaris • Mitsubishi DOAS • Otis Compass • Schindler (Miconic 10 • SchindlerID • The PORT Technology)|