These buttons look very similar to Toshiba's vandal resistant buttons that were used in the 1990s and 2000s. They light up red when pressed, except for the up call button which light up green.
Mashiba often use Jinlix BT-5 BT-53Z series buttons from Taiwan, or different third party (generic) buttons made by a different company. The Jinlix buttons are usually used for side mounted car stations for wheelchair users.
Mashiba use LED dot matrix display for the floor indicators. These indicators are also capable of displaying special messages in marquee (moving) text, such as "FULL" (over load), "OUT OF SERVICE", "INDEPENDENT" (for Independent Service Mode), etc.
Notes and references
- ↑ Toshiba Lifts at some Office Building on Gurney Drive in Penang, Malaysia - YouTube
- ↑ Toshiba Parking Lift at Sahid Sudirman Center, Jakarta - YouTube
- ↑ Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta: (Out of Service) Brand New Toshiba Elevator - YouTube
- ↑ (Out of Service) Toshiba Traction Freight Lift at Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta - YouTube
- ↑ Not used!!!! Toshiba Millenium Freight Elevator (2011) at Kota Kasablanka (2nd after Gandaria City) - YouTube
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.