This is a list of elevator fixtures made by Leadway Elevator Components from Taiwan.
Leadway's fixtures are mainly used by smaller elevator companies in Taiwan and other Asian countries like Singapore and Indonesia. They are also used in some Taiwan-made home elevators, such as E-Feng Machinery and Sakura Elevator.
LY-02 / LY-02B
This is a square button with rounded sides. Both the number and halo lights up when pressed. Leadway also makes a version of this button that comes with a non-illuminating tactile and braille, known as LY-02B.
This is a black square button with either a black or grey frame. The number lights up when pressed.
LY-04 / LY-04B
This is a square button that has a silver frame, and both an illuminating halo and number. Like the LY-02 series, there is another version that comes with a non-illuminating tactile and braille, known as LY-04B.
This is a round stainless steel button with black lettering and an illuminating halo.
LED dot matrix displays
- FDM-01 / FDM-02: 3.4x3.4 mm dots dimension, with 16x16 dots
- FDM-03 / FDM-04: 3.4x3.4 mm dots dimension, with 8x8 dots for directional arrow and 16x16 dots for number
- FDM-05 / FDM-06: 4.4x4.4 or 5.4 mm dots dimension, with 5x7 dots for directional arrow and 11x7 dots for number
- LY-AP01: Direction arrow, green for up, red for down and a yellow segment in the middle.
- LY-S8-01 / LY-S8-02: 7-segments, with a direction arrow similar to LY-AP01 (see above).
- LY-B8-01 / LY-B8-02: "B8" segments (one 10-segments digit which can display "B" and "R", and one 7-segments digit)
- LY-2X8-HIB: Hall indicator with 16-segments (two digit) and triangle shaped arrows.
- LY-2X8-COP: Car indicator with 16-segments (two digit) and triangle shaped arrows.
- GFC-SX01: One digit 16-segments with chevron shaped arrows.
Leadway only makes one LCD display for floor indicators, the FDM-09 series. This is a LCD display with white characters over a blue background.
Hall and car stations
There are three types of operating panels that Leadway currently makes:
- GS-Series: Flush mounted panel.
- CS-Series: Surface mounted stainless steel panel with sloped sides.
- AS-Series: Surface mounted stainless steel panel with aluminium frames.
- ELK-NON: Normal keyswitch
- ELK-PRK: Parking Mode keyswitch (with a red PARKING mark)
- ELK-PWR: Power keyswitch (with a red POWER mark)
- 6 Volts emergency light (with same shape as the LY-02 series buttons)
- Flip switch
- LY-02S1: Black ON/OFF switch, usually for light or fan switch
- LY-02S2: Red switch, usually for emergency stop switch