|LM Liftmaterial GmbH|
1967 (Munich, Germany)
The company was founded in 1967 in Munich, West Germany as Lift Munich, and at that time it was a supplier of elevator components for the German elevator industry. In 2000, the company merged with Sematic Group. It is unknown when the company changed name to Liftmaterial.
In 2002, Chengdu Lift Munich Co., Ltd. (LMH) was established in Chengdu, China under cooperation between Liftmaterial and Huihuang Group from Chengdu, China.
On August 11, 2015, Liftmaterial was completely transfered to Wittur Group in order to create a leading global supplier to the elevator industry. Both companies have signed an agreement on the transfer of a controlling interest in Sematic to Wittur. Despite that the merging agreement had been signed, the "LM Liftmaterial" brand still exist as part of Wittur Group for complete elevator systems.
- Further information: Project of reference
- Nina Tower, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong (2007, freight elevator)
- Yasumoto International Academic Park, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (2012, Elevator 3 only)
- Galaxy Macau
- JW Marriott Macau
- Departemen Perhubungan (Ministry of Transport), Jakarta
- Mercedez-Benz Showroom, Jakarta (passenger and vehicle elevator)
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Resort, Bali (1991, some have been modernized)
- Ibnu Sina Hospital, Makassar
- Erewan Shopping Mall, Moscow, Russia
- Raykin Plaza Shopping Center, Moscow, Russia
- Southwest Avenue Shopping Center, Moscow, Russia
- RIO Shopping Center, Obruchёvsky, Moscow, Russia
- Toys "R" Us, Festival City Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Festival City Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- IBEC Building, Jakarta, Indonesia (1986-2013, building demolished)
- Graha Iskandarsyah, Jakarta, Indonesia (replaced into Hyundai and Sigma elevators)
- In the 1980s and 1990s, Lift Munich elevators in Indonesia were distributed by PT. Tanjung Raya Elok (TRE). In Bali, the elevators were installed by TRE's Balinese representative CV. Auro Lift which still exist today.
- In Saudi Arabia, Liftmaterial elevators are distributed and installed by Al-Najim Saudi International Co. Ltd.
Notes and references
- Official website
- Chengdu Lift Munich Co., Ltd. (official website)
- Sematic Group (official website)
|Subsidiary elevator companies|
|Chevalier • Express Evans • GiantKONE • Haushahn • Hosting • Liftmaterial • MacGregor • Mashiba • Shanghai Mitsubishi • Sigma • Xizi Otis|
|Full list: List of elevator and escalator companies|
|See also: Third-party elevator maintenance companies|