Nantong Hunter Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 南通亨特电气设备有限公司) or simply known as Hunter, is a Chinese company based in Jiangsu province, China which manufactures elevator fixtures (push buttons and panels), switches, and other related components.
List of known elevator fixtures
This list is currently incomplete.
- HB152: Black square button with illuminating halo and tactile.
- HB165: Square stainless steel button with braille, and illuminating halo and number.
- HB128: A bit similar to HB165, but the frame is thinner.
- HB114: Square stainless steel button with raised number, braille and an illuminating halo.
- HB225 / HB226: Square stainless steel button with braille and illuminating halo and tactile.
- HB219: Round stainless steel button with illuminating halo and white tactile, as well as braille.
- HB224: Round stainless steel button with braille and illuminating halo and tactile.
Hall and car stations (operating panel)
Note: HCP denotes car station, while HHP denotes hall stations
- HCP80 / HHP60: Surface mounted panel with aluminium frame on the sides.
- HCP66 / HHP66: Surface mounted stainless steel panel with black sides, a large floor indicator display on the top and a rounded top.
- In Indonesia, Hunter fixtures are commonly used by LINES since around the early 2010s, particularly the HB165 series push buttons.
- Hunter's HB128 series buttons are also used by Mashiba of Malaysia.