In this system, the conventional hall buttons are replaced by destination floor registration devices to register the destination floor. After that, the DFRS system will assign the optimal elevator for each of the registered destination floors. Therefore, the system can reduce congestion at the elevator hall, increased handing capacity and saving energy by original technology.
- MBK Tower, Bangkok
- Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier, Bangkok (2015)
- G Tower, Bangkok (2016)
- Pearl Bangkok, Bangkok (2017)
- Bank of Ayudhya Phloen Chit Head Offices, Bangkok (2018)
- MEA Headquarters Klongtoei - Wattanawipas Building, Bangkok (2018)
- Menara Bangkok Bank, Kuala Lumpur
- Excellent Bonanza, Kuala Lumpur (2013)
- Block B (Redeveloped), St. Pauls Hospital, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, China (2017)
- South Island Place, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong, China (2019)
- Jimei University Shangdalou Building, Xiamen, China (2018, replacement from XJ Siemens Elevator)
- DUO Tower (2017)
- Guoco Tower - Tanjong Pagar Centre (2017)
- City House
- Burj Al Salam Tower, Dubai, UAE (2013)
- This system is currently the second most popular destination dispatch system in Thailand.
- Unlike most other destination dispatch elevators, this system can pre-assigned multiple non-numeric floors.
- English voiceovers and chimes are mostly included in this system.
- It is the fourth type of destination dispatch system installed in Hong Kong.
- It also firstly meet the Hong Kong's "Design Manual - Barrier Free Access 2008 (BFA 2008)" standard which was revised in September, 2015 for destination dispatch as well, while the voiceover provides Cantonese, Putonghua and English speech.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 有網友提供資料，位於銅鑼灣的聖保祿醫院，重建後採用了日立的升降機及目的地樓層預約系統 (FIBEE)。據觀察所見，非數字樓層如G樓和LG樓另有獨立按鍵，而無需將樓層編排為0或-1 。按下傷殘人士按鍵後，會有語音提示使用者操作鍵盤。除此之外，使用方法就跟其他廠商的同類型系統大同小異升降機的「智能選層系統」於九十年代面世，迅達是率先發明及提供該系統的升降機製造商，並成功打破了升降機的傳統使用和分配方法，增加整體升降機效率。 (Facebook page: hkelev.com)
- ↑ Hybrid configuration
- ↑ Examples are 12A, G, LG, M, D and B
- ↑ "Design Manual - Barrier Free Access 2008 (BFA 2008)" - Corrigendum (September 2015), Buildings Department, HKSAR, China.
|Elevator Destination Dispatch|
Compass (Otis) • DOAS-S (Mitsubishi) • DFRS/FIBEE (Hitachi) • DRGS (Fujitec) • Destination Selection Control (thyssenkrupp) • Floor NAVI (Toshiba) • Miconic 10 (Schindler) • Kone Destination/Polaris (Kone) • PORT (Schindler) • SchindlerID (Schindler)