The Haughton Elevonics (not to be confused with Otis Elevonic) was Haughton's computerized elevator system. Not much is known about this model, except it definately existed in 1962-1967.
- 120 Church St, New York, NY
- U. S. Courthouse & Federal Office Building, San Francisco, CA
- United California Bank Building, Beverly Hills, CA
- Western Federal Savings Building, Denver, CO
- Hopkinson House Apartments, Philadelphia, PA
- Rohm & Haas Building, Philadelphia, PA
- Department of Labor Building, Trenton, NJ
- First Federal Savings, Detroit, MI
- Cleveland Federal Building, Cleveland, OH
- Penn Towers, Philadelphia, PA
- Cobo Convention Hall, Detroit, MI
| "This elevator only serves two floors." |
This article is a stub. You can help Elevatorpedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.