| Guangzhou Guangri Elevator Industry Co., Ltd.|
1956 (Guangzhou, China)
636 South International Trade Avenue, Shilou Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou, China
Guangzhou Guangri Elevator Industry Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 广州广日电梯工业有限公司 Guǎngzhōu guǎng rì diàntī gōngyè yǒuxiàn gōngsī) is an elevator and escalator manufacturer based in Panyu, Guangzhou, China. It is a company which manufactures elevators based on Hitachi elevator's technologies, as well as a subsidiary of Hitachi Elevator.
Guangri has 18 branches operating outside Guangzhou as well as five overseas distributors located in Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Malaysia and Chile.
Guangri started out in 1956 as Guangri Metal Structure Plant, which was a metal manufacturer. In 1973, Guangri manufactured its first elevator and the first unit was installed in Guangxi province of that same year. Three years later the company was renamed to Guangri Elevator Works. In 1982, the company changed its name again to Guangri Elevator Industry Co. and began making elevators under Hitachi's technologies. In 1993, under Hitachi's technologies, Guangri produced its first escalators, and in 1996, Guangzhou Hitachi was founded under joint investment from Hitachi. Finally in 1999, the company was yet again renamed to its current name, Guangzhou Guangri Elevator Industry Co., Ltd.
List of elevator and escalator models
All of these models are traction elevators.
- GreenMax-E: Passenger elevator with smaller machine room, introduced in 2004
- MAX-ESW: Machine room less passenger elevator
- G-ART: Passenger elevator with steel belts as its hoisting ropes, similar to Otis Gen2 and Schindler 3300
- GreenMax-B: Bed elevator for hospitals
- GreenMax-H: Residential elevator for private homes (solar energy powered version also exist, introduced in 2010)
- GreenMax-O: Observation elevator
- GVH: Freight elevator
- MAX-F: Freight elevator
Escalators and moving walks
- GreenMin: Energy saving escalator
- GRF: Escalator
- GRR: Moving walk
- Main article: List of Guangri elevator fixtures
- See also: List of Hitachi elevator fixtures.
Because Guangri manufactured elevators under Hitachi's technologies, almost all of their elevators had Hitachi's elevator fixtures such as the B95 push buttons and Hitachi's LED dot matrix display, although some newer elevators uses different push buttons.
Elevators produced before the 2000s had Hitachi's 1980s white square buttons and a simple 7-segments display for the floor indicators.
Distributors outside China
|AAT Elevator (M) Sdn. Bhd.||Malaysia|
|Al Maddahia Holding Company||Saudi Arabia|
|Angelcare Health Plus||Philippines|
|Applied Automotive Sdn. Bhd.||Malaysia|
|Aria Saba Asanbar||Iran|
|Bangla Traders Limited||Bangladesh|
|Cisbol Chile S.A.||Chile|
|Eugene Engineering Co. Ltd.||Hong Kong, China|||
|FE Services Sdn. Bhd.||Malaysia|
|HGY Heng Group Co. Ltd.||Cambodia|
|Macau Guangri Elevator Ltd.||Macau, China|
|PT. Pillar Multi Sarana Utama||Indonesia||Since 2004|
|Wingin Heavy Duty Machine Co. (SL) Ltd.||Sierra Leone|
- Onjetong Elevator Limited (Hong Kong) (Hong Kong, China, shut down in 2011)
- Main article: List of notable Guangri elevator installations