|Daldoss Elevetronic Srl|
Via al Dos de la Roda, 18, 38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN), Italy
- Microlift: Dumbwaiter with a maximum capacity of 300 kilograms.
- Microlift Evolution: Dumbwaiter with a maximum capacity of only 50 kilograms.
- Microfreight: Traction freight elevator. It has two versions; Microfreight Classic (with a maximum capacity of 1500 kilograms) and Microfreight Plus (with a maximum capacity of 1400 kilograms).
- Level: Hydraulic platform lifts
- Level Map: Platform lift with manual swing door, constant-push button control inside the car and automatic control at floor landing.
- Level Plus: Platform lift with manual swing door outside, 4-panel foldable door inside and a fully automatic control.
- Level Matic: Platform lift with automatic doors and a fully automatic control.
- Level Goods: Platform lift-style hydraulic freight elevator with a maximum capacity of 500 kilograms and 2 persons.
- EasyGo: Machine room less passenger elevator. It has two versions; EasyGo-e (gearless traction) and EasyGo-h (hydraulic).
- D One: Compact machine room less traction passenger elevator.
- EasyLife: Compact hydraulic passenger elevator.
|PT. Aina Bendito Dios||Indonesia|||
|Alto Lift Company||Australia|
|Al-Najim Saudi International Co. Ltd.||Saudi Arabia|||
|Alto Lift Company||Australia|
|Atlantic Elevator Sdn. Bhd.||Malaysia||Since 1996|
|Caribbean Lifts Ltd.||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Chun Ming Engineering Co. Ltd.||Hong Kong, China|
|CRC Lifting LLC||Azerbaijan|
|Elevators Installation NZ Ltd.||New Zealand|
|General Elevator and Escalator Corporation||Philippines||Since 1996|
|Gravity Lifting Nigeria Ltd.||Nigeria|
|Groffe Elevator Services Co. Ltd.||Malta||Since 2012|
|Independence 2011||New Zealand|
|LEAF Consulting d.o.o.||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|PT. Maxima Elevator||Indonesia|
|Mid Western Lift Services Ltd.||Ireland|
|Nova Machinery LLC||UAE|
|Phoenix Elevators||New Zealand|
|Rey & Lenferna Ltd.||Mauritius|
|Sanford Lifts Engineering Co. Ltd.||Hong Kong, China||Discontinued (?)|
|Savaria (Australia) Pty. Ltd.||Australia|
|Stannah Lifts||United Kingdom||Microlifts only|
|Swee Hin Elevator Pte. Ltd.||Singapore|
Hong Kong, China
- Mong Kok Computer Centre, Mong Kok (1991)
- Mai Sik Industrial Building, Kwai Chung (2000)
- Man Wai Building (Front Wing), Yau Mau Tei (2006)
- Mei Kwong Building (lower floors), Mong Kok
- Lee Fung Building, Mong Kok
- Mong Kok Commercial Centre (lower floors), Mong Kok (2004)
- Crown Building, North Point
- Yalford Building, North Point
- Kam Hoi Building, Quarry Bay
- City 151 (Car park), To Kwa Wan (Vehicle elevator only)
- Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Jl. Raya Kemang No. 15 (with a Daiso store), Jakarta, Indonesia
- H&M, Sunway Velocity Mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2017)
- 242-250 George St, Liverpool, Sydney, Australia
- Manor department store, Lugano, Switzerland
- Via San Gottardo 60, Massagno, Switzerland
- Hauptstrasse 101, Rorschach, Switzerland
- West Shopping Complex, Moscow, Russia
- United Colors of Benetton, Palermo, Italy
- Almost every Daldoss elevators use push buttons made by DMG. In Hong Kong, some Daldoss elevators use either Dewhurst or other third-party buttons provided by Chun Ming Engineering.
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.